You won’t want to miss this Webinar sponsored by the 4A’s Finance Committee and presented by Coca-Cola’s Director of Worldwide Media and Communications, Sarah Armstrong.
The program will air on May 12th, at 1:30 – 3:30 p.m. EDT. You can register here.
As the 4A’s announcement states:
Learn how and why Coca-Cola is moving to value-based compensation with their agencies and how they have crafted pay for performance.
The Coca-Cola Company (TCCC) recently announced that they are changing their methodology for compensating agencies. TCCC will now compensate their agencies via an innovative value-based compensation (VBC) method. Coca-Cola determined that labor-based arrangements were not optimal and embarked on a program to build a framework for assigning value ranges for individual scopes of work.
This insightful Webinar discussion of value-based compensation will explore:
- Why Coca-Cola is moving to value-based compensation
- The strategic principles of the new Coca-Cola agency compensation plan.
- How Coca-Cola determines the value of the agency’s work
- The techniques that Coca-Cola will use to reward agencies for positive performance
- Tools and templates that Coca-Cola has developed to facilitate the ultimate expansion of their value-based compensation plan across 200 brands and all global markets.
Sarah Armstrong will answer your questions about why and how this iconic marketer is changing the compensation paradigm. Ms. Armstrong will share tools that Coca-Cola has developed to help frame and manage scope of work. She will discuss value considerations and describe a “Value Calculator” that Coca-Cola has developed to help frame and manage scope of work. She will discuss value considerations and describe a “Value Calculator” that Coca-Cola has developed to guide their value compensation determination.
If you’re in the advertising profession, please don’t miss this ground-breaking program.