On Friday, February 12, I conducted an 8-hour CPE course for the California CPA Education Foundation: Measure What Matters to Customers: Using Key Predictive Indicators.
There were approximately 25 people in the live audience, and for the first time (for me), it was Webcast to approximately 65 people.
This course explains:
- The essential and critical difference between efficiency and effectiveness.
- The Business of the Past versus The Business of the Future—a new business model.
- The difference between a performance and predictive indicator.
- How to establish KPIs for your business.
- KPIs for knowledge workers.
- Other interesting issues raised by the audience.
The Foundation Team did a wonderful job handling the technology, and moderating the questions from the Webcast audience. Since we show video clips, it has always been a challenge to pull off a Webcast, but this went smoothly.
You can view the entire program here. (Be sure to fast forward through the lunch hour, as they keep the camera rolling).
I hope you find it valuable and thought provoking.
And as always, any and all feedback is more than welcome.