Today is sure a busy day at the VeraSage Institute. First, Ron slaughters a consultant, to which Paul O’Byrne posts a response and now, an announcement that RainToday is conducting a survey on professional service (sorry their word, not mine) firm pricing.
It is incumbent on all VeraSage thinkers to please spend the 20-minutes filling this out. The survey can be found at –> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=uJMDeOD9q69m3HT6VG3RIQ_3d_3d.
In return, RainToday will provide you with a copy of one of their more popular reports. I have read most of them and they are quite good. Here is the list:
- The Professional Services E-Guide To Online PR (PDF)
- How To Write And Market A White Paper E-Guide (PDF)
- How To Become A Thought Leader E-Guide (PDF)
- How To Set Appointments Through Cold Calling E-Guide (PDF)
- Marketing Strategy, Planning, and Budgeting for Professional Services (Webinar Recording)
Please take the time (thank God you don’t have to fill out a timesheet) to fill this out today.